Jim Corbett Online Jeep Safari Booking Website-2023
Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett takes you into amazing wilderness of the most beautiful Jungles in India. Meanwhile, booking of safari in Jim Corbett is made online and in advance. You can make online booking of jim corbett safari for your Jungle tour to Jim Corbett. Similarly, travelers who are looking to book jim corbett safari we assist them and make their jungle safari booking in jim Corbett. Moreover, online booking of safari in jim Corbett involves not only booking a permit but also selecting a knowledgeable Gypsy Jeep driver and Choose Jeep Guide. Subsequently, you can explore the diversified ecosystem of Jim Corbett National Park. Most importantly, we make the entire process to book safari for jim Corbett National Park. Online safari booking can be booked for eight popular zones from official jeep safari booking website of Corbett National Park..
INR 6000 / Jeep ( Maximum 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep - including children)
INR 12000 / Jeep ( Maximum 6 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep - including children)
As per availability among eight safari zone, which are available for booking online.
Morning 6:00 AM - 9:30 AM | Evening 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM (timing changes as per season)
(timing flexible as per season)
* all fields are mandatory
Kids Details (below 12 years)
Comments / Messages ( If any )
"Please read & accept Terms & Conditions before making booking request"
I accept the terms and conditions
Procedure for booking Online Jim Corbett safari:
To make your jungle safari booking at Jim Corbett following details is required:
- The identity card no of all visitors opting to go for Jim Corbett safari.
- Your preferred Dates, Zone and Slot (Morning or Afternoon) to book Corbett Safari.
- Advance Fess for booking safari at Jim Corbett.
- Passport No & Nationality is mandatory for non- Indians / Foreigners
Important information for Online Corbett Safari Bookings:
- Jim Corbett National Park safari once booked cannot be canceled, amended or transferred.
- The names given with identity cards will only be allowed to enter inside Corbett Safari Zone.
- Only Safari zone is allowed to visit, for which permit is issued and mentioned on permit.
- Hard Copy of Id Card need to carry along time of entering/during Jeep Safari in Jim Cobett.
- Jim Corbett jungle Safari timings have to be strictly adhered to.
- Wear dark clothes like Green and Brown during the Jungle Safari.
- Maintain the Decorum of Jungle during Jeep safari.
Rules - Regulations for Jim Corbett Jeep Safari
1. All reservations inside the tiger reserve are provisional and can be changed or cancelled without prior information. The decision of director CTR will be final in the matter.
2. Carrying of firearms, alcohol, cigarette, lighter, match-box is not permitted within Tiger Reserve.
3. No pets can be taken inside the Tiger Reserve.
4. Getting of Jeep during Safari, Walking or trekking is strictly prohibited.
5. Driving in other than authorized Gypsy inside the Tiger Reserve is prohibited.
6. Throwing litter inside Tiger Reserve other than in garbage bins will invite severe penalties, visitors are required to carry a litter bag while entering Tiger Reserve
7. Official registered guide is compulsory during all excursions during Jeep safari.
8. Smoking in residential complexes/frh or lighting of any kind of fire is strictly prohibited.
9. Playing of transistors/ tape rec / music within Tiger Reserve is strictly prohibited.
10. Visitors are prohibited from taking vehicles off the designated routes.
11. Blowing of horns and driving above the speed limit is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve.
12. Entry into the restricted zone by the visitors is prohibited.
13. Shouting, teasing or chasing animals or attempts to feed them are prohibited.
14. Visitors are advised to occupy accommodation booked on the first day itself, else reservation will be treated as cancelled.
15. Maximum two adults and two children (below 12 years at extra cost) per room are allowed to stay in the tourism zone. Only one extra bed can be provided upon paying prescribed charges.
16. Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone on Jeep is not permitted except in conducted tours organized by Corbett Tiger Reserve.
17. Entry of private vehicle in All Tourism Zone is prohibited.
18. Permit is not transferable. Once permit is issued the amount is not refundable.
19. Taking eatables during safari / stay inside CTR is prohibited.
20. Safari format available- Other than Canter Safari to Dhikala, Jeep are available for Dhikala, Bijrani, Garjia, Jhirna, Dhela, Phato, Sitabani and Durgadevi Zone